- Offer single variety, single origin, fine flavor cocoa in volume while accelerating sustainability in agriculture via organic agroforestry.
- Utilize metrics and assessment tools to insure Toledo Cacao’s organic agroforestry sustainability efforts are sound while teaming with the Committee on Sustainability Assessment (COSA), to advance our understanding of social, economic, and environmental impacts.
- Maximize the fantastic flavor potential of the beans through fermentation and harvesting buds from mega trees for grafting to insure high yielding fine flavor cacao for Toledo Cacao’s reproduction program.
- Procure land suitable for cacao farming, adding 30,000 trees annually.
- Community and youth leadership development program to help students build their skills and access mentorships with the chocolate industries senior leaders.